Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Lake & Irving is looking for an energetic and hospitable Assistant General Manager.
We have a quality team in place and are looking for someone to help lead our FOH team. Ideal candidates will be those who have a strong work ethic, good attitude, and a desire to learn and grow with the company. This is a great opportunity for those who love food and appreciate high end culinary and service techniques in a casual environment.
We are looking for people with at least 2 years of experience in serving and/or bartending. Must have some knowledge of of beer, wine, and liquor. Experience as a floor manager is a plus, and the ability to run a host stand and expo window are preferred. This position would involve assisting the General Manager with scheduling, invoicing, payroll, cash control, various paperwork, menu development, marketing, etc. Great opportunity to grow with knowledgeable restaurant veterans.
Experience with various restaurant-related software (Micros, OpenTable/Resy, Adobe InDesign for menus) is preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills
• 2+ years full-service serving/bartending experience in an upscale casual dining restaurant of a similar capacity
• A genuine passion for hospitality combined with solid food and wine knowledge
• Must possess a hospitable and approachable demeanor combined with impeccable service standards, clean work habits and a keen eye for detail
• Ability to lead a team of your peers and set the example for attitude and work ethic
• Ability to multitask
• Build relationships with guests
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have computer knowledge of basic office software (Word and Excel). Knowledge of Micros/Aloha and OpenTable/Resy is a plus but not required. Familiarity with InDesign is also a plus, but not expected.
Schedule will likely be Saturday brunch (10-4), all day Sunday (10-8) and all day Monday (noon-8), with coverage elsewhere when the GM has time off or needs to flex the schedule. There will likely also be opportunities to pick up serving and bartending shifts, however availability to work the above-listed AGM shifts takes priority.
• Competitive hourly wage dependent on qualifications
• Shift drinks and meals
• Set schedule
• Growth opportunities
If interested please send a resume and cover letter/email.
Your resume is 100% confidential and we will not contact your references or previous employee without your consent.
Lake & Irving restaurant and bar is an independent family-run restaurant in uptown looking for energetic line cooks.
We have a quality team in place and are looking to add to our BOH staff. Ideal candidates will be those who have a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. Experience preferred but not required
Currently taking applicants for:
Line Cooks - am/pm **PT & FT available
Reply to this ad or stop in for an application
Lake & Irving Restaurant
1513 w Lake St.
Minneapolis, MN 55408
We're looking to add a serve assist/barback to our FOH team. This is a part time position, likely won't be more than a couple shifts a week right away. Prior experience in food service is preferred, but we can train the right candidate.
Please respond with a resume and references.